Enquiries: 03303 600300
1. This policy sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us will be processed by us.
2. The personal data which we collect from you are (a) your name; (b) your company name, (c) your geographical address; (d) your email address; and (e) your FCA Registration Number ("Your Personal Data").
3. If you have provided us with the personal data of another person ("Third Party Personal Data") you confirm that they consent to the processing of their personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out above or elsewhere) for which their personal data will be processed.
4. Your Personal Data shall be kept confidential on our secure database. We will use Your Personal Data that you provide to us:
4.1 to enable us to provide the services relevant to you;
4.2 to alert you to service changes and updated information; and
4.3 for administration and marketing purposes.
In the event you do not wish for us to use Your Personal Data for administration and marketing purposes, please tick the opt-out box on the Enquiry Form or Company Details/Registration page or email us at email@example.com.
5. We have a network of marketing affiliates and partners which may from time to time, run advertising, marketing, promotional or other campaigns. If you wish to receive such information and materials from them, please tick the opt-in box on the Enquiry Form or Company Details/Registration page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive such information.
6. We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure and are kept for only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which they are used. We update this personal data within 3 of working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us, to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
7. You are entitled to ask for a copy of any personal data that we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your personal data corrected. If you wish to contact us for these purposes, please email us at: email@example.com.
If you would like to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that cookies are stored in. If you would like to stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer's instructions by clicking "Help" in your browser menu. Further information about deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org.
9. Please note that when you visit our site, we may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
10. If your personal details change, please notify Moneyinfo Limited. If you have any queries about how we use your personal data, please contact us by writing to Moneyinfo Limited, Forward House, High Street, Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire B95 5AA or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.