Enquiries: 03303 600300
1. This policy sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you or Third-Parties on your behalf, or personal data that you provide to us will be processed by us ("Personal Data").
2. The personal data which we collect from you are (a) your name; (b) your company name, (c) your geographical address; (d) your email address; (e) your FCA Registration Number and (f) you telephone number.
3. If you have provided us with the personal data of another person such as their email address to supply them with a questionnaire you confirm that they consent to the processing of their personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out above or elsewhere) for which their personal data will be processed.
4. The privacy & security of your data is maintained at all times.
All data is held securely under the provisions of the relevant Data Protection Law which includes the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation. All Personal Data is kept confidential on our secure database.
5. We will use Personal Data only:
We reserve the right to use, sell, rent, license, distribute and disclose Aggregated Data. "Aggregated Data" means data and usage information which has been stripped of all personally identifiable information. We will not sell or rent your data to any third-party other than as Aggregated Data.
6. We take appropriate measures to ensure that Personal Data is kept secure and kept only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is used. We update Personal Data within 3 of working days of any new or updated Personal Data being provided to us, to ensure that the Personal Data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
7. You are entitled to ask for a copy of any Personal Data that we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in Personal Data corrected. If you wish to contact us for these purposes, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Marketing Preferences
We have a network of marketing affiliates and partners which may from time to time, run advertising, marketing, promotional or other campaigns. If you wish to receive such information and materials from them, please tick the opt-in box on the Enquiry Form or Company Details/Registration page or email us at email@example.com to receive such information.
In the event you do not wish for us to use Your Personal Data for marketing purposes, please tick the opt-out box on the Enquiry Form or Company Details/Registration page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Your password and security information is encrypted so that no-one except you has access to it. You are responsible for ensuring that your login credentials are kept secure and not disclosed to any other party. In the event that you feel your log in credentials have been obtained by another party you should change your password immediately.
All information is securely transmitted using SSL standard encryption which creates an encrypted connection between your browser and our servers. Your information remains encrypted at all times. Our servers are protected with firewalls which prevent unauthorised access to our servers and are monitored 24/7.
If you would like to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that cookies are stored in. If you would like to stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer's instructions by clicking "Help" in your browser menu. Further information about deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org.
11. Please note that when you visit our site, we may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
12. You can request your Personal Data is removed from the service at any time. When you request us to delete your account from the service, your data will be permanently deleted from our primary production servers and further access to your account will not be possible. However, portions of your data, consisting of aggregated data derived from your account information, may remain on our production servers indefinitely. Your data may also remain on a backup server or media for a limited period whilst backup cycles complete. We keep backup data to ensure that we can continue to provide the service to you in the unlikely event of malfunction of our primary production servers. We also reserve the right to retain and use any Aggregated Data derived from or incorporating your information.
13. If you have any queries about how we use your personal data, please contact us by email to email@example.com.
If you have a concern or would like to lodge a complaint against us you may raise your concern with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You may be eligible for compensation for damages caused if we breach of our responsibilities. For information on how to raise your concern with the ICO please see ico.org.uk/concerns/.
14. If your personal details change, please notify Moneyinfo Limited. If you have any queries about how we use your personal data, please contact us by writing to Moneyinfo Limited, Forward House, High Street, Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire B95 5AA or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.